Monday, January 21, 2013

Chilly Weekend

Pin It
Good morning everyone !

How was your weekend? 

Hubby and I took Smalls out to go for a walk down the river. It was sooo friggin' c-o-l-d!!!
The river looked so serene and peaceful and eventhough it was chilly [25F], it was still very pretty and I was glad to be out there {even if it was just for 15 minutes}.
Smalls didn't mind the snow at all. He was happy and excited to have different sites and smells.
I was bundled up with at least 3 layers of clothing. I had to wear shades [the future's so bright] since the snow was so *blinding* in the sunshine.
When I couldn't feel my hands and feet and somehow felt *frostbite* setting in on my nose, I knew it was time to go.
Smalls quickly followed suit.

Dinner that night was Cioppino with sourdough bread....

...coupled with big a disappointment when Gonzaga lost to Butler in the last 4.6 seconds of the game.

 I guess you can't win 'em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...