Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stitch Fix #2

Pin It
I was soo happy to get my second Stitch Fix delivered the other day. I've been waiting for this one since the first shipment selection was more or less a "trial" run. Now I think they're starting to know my style a little bit more.
Love the feel of this top, the material is so soft and it has capped sleeves. You can even put a belt and cinch it at the waist for more definition if you'd like. Love the color, too. As usual, they always include styling suggestions with the pieces.
Love the stripes on this one. A little too *trendy* for me since the front actually drapes and the back is "normal". But you can wear it with leggings or just even jeans,
My favorite of the bunch is this blouse. It is sheer but it has a built-in cami inside. It is appropriate enough for the office or just with casual wear, too. [Note that one arm is NOT really longer than the other ☺].
When I saw the pattern on this cardigan, I wasn' too sure about it. But when you put it on, it's actually very comfy and doesn't look so bad. You can pair it with a scarf and jeans, have it buttoned or not.
Love the color of this infinity scarf. The material is very light and airy so you can wear it in warm weather, too.

Overall, I liked all the pieces in this shipment. I decided to keep all of them. Stitch Fix always asks for feedback on all the clothes so that they can do an even better job next time around.

Have you tried Stitch Fix yet? 
You can also get credits when your friends/family sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...