Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ending February

Pin It

Ok so I've been MIA for a while....it's been pretty busy on my end and there are days that the last thing I want to do is think about blogging. 

Nothing too exciting --- just working, teaching, training --- WTT. {just like GTL but not as much fun?!]. That pretty much consumes most of my time and weekends are for *crashing*...or *chores* or *practicing*. 

Plus March Madness is coming up and we have been glued to watching tons of basketball games on TV --- of course, rooting for THIS team, maybe they'll be #1 by next week?

For your entertainment ..... here's some random pictures from my iphone.
Pizza while watching the Zags -- [photo bombed by a "monkey dog" licking his chops]
New gym/studio where I'll be teaching Body STEP and Zumba .. [supposed to open this weekend].
Just before Zumba class
Lounging with the *prince*.

Some Recent eats:

One day I attempted to make these Brown Butter Chocolate Chip cookies based on Picky Palate's recipe. Except I decided to double the recipe for hubby and I.
 Uhhhh -- major FAIL! They turned out to be cakey.
 But why let a cookie go to waste? Yup, I still ate it!
 DINNERS:

I managed 11 miles today on the "mill", then teaching Zumba tonight and watching the Zags play against BYU.

Let me leave you with a great new Zumba song I've been working on choreographing.


Have a great end to your February....welcome March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...