Monday, February 18, 2013

Our V-day

Pin It
Hello friends ☼. Another weekend quickly gone.

Did you do anything fun?

Well mine started out excellent!!!!
I was given Friday off of work so I took that day to do my LONG RUN (10 miles). I have 4 more weeks before RNR in DC. I'm getting excited...

Then I had a massage scheduled and used my Groupon.
Vida Salon is fairly new in town - been open for about 3 years. 
I didn't have high expectations but was pleasantly surprised at how relaxing and classy the ambiance was. They offer salon, spa and even pilates services.
Best. $35. Spent. Ever.
It was a 60 minute combination deep-tissue/sports massage/stone therapy.
I was in heaven!

In fact, I scheduled 2 more sessions since I bought the Groupon, they gave me a discounted price.

Then I headed home to start our "Valentine's dinner" - eventhough it was a day late.
 "Lightened" Chocolate Cake
(I used applesauce instead of oil and egg whites instead of whole eggs)
 .....so moist!

Here are the goodies I got for V-day.
POPSUGAR Must Have for February
And my Stitch Fix #3
[I ended up keeping only the color-blocked top].

The rest of my weekend was spent doing chores and practicing for our launch this Saturday.

Workout for the week:

Sunday - Run 4 mi
Monday - Body Pump, teach Zumba
Tuesday - Run 3 mi
Wednesday - Body Pump, teach Zumba and Body Attack
Thursday - teach Zumba
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Launch, Run 11 mi

Have a great start to your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...