Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's been so long

Pin It
...since I've gone to Happy Hour -- haha!

Last Friday, hubby and I decided to cap the busy week off with happy hour. It's been awhile since we've gone to HH (remember my "cleanse" in January)....so we tried this old *new-to-us* place in town called Steelhead Bar and Grille.
 Nice ambiance and it was pretty crowded - typical Friday night happy hour crowd.
 $5 cocktails and $3 draft beers
$6 appetizers
Wings 
A full pound of drummettes and wings rolled in your choice of Hot & Spicy, BBQ, or Sweet Thai Chili sauce. Served with ranch dressing, celery and carrots. 
Smoked Steelhead 

Alder smoked Steelhead served with cream cheese, Parmesan herbed toasted crostinis and topped with scallions. 



I give it a 3 1/2 winky face.


I love trying new places in town...
 --- glad happy hour is back in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...