- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon spice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter; softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries; roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line your baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
2. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar and Splenda in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
3. Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract; mix well. Add flour mixture; combine until all ingredients are incorporated. Fold in white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
4. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.