Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Left My Heart....

Pin It
.... not in San Francisco...

I know you're probably sick and tired of seeing pictures of Maui {not to mention moi}. 

Just like I'm sure the people at this pumpkin patch got so sick {literally} of watching Doug Hutchison and his 16 year old wife Courtney Stodden pick pumpkins on this otherwise beautiful day. 
Normal, right?

Well at least I can promise you that this is the last installment. [Can't say the same for those two.]

We spent a lot of time in Lahaina Center, about 10 minutes away from Kaanapali (where we were staying). 

Lots of nice shops, restaurants.......

...the Banyan Tree Park....
.....docks for fishing boats.....
....and views of the beach, of course.


The closest shopping center to our hotel was called Whaler's Village which had a mix of expensive and affordable shops (like a Coach and Louis Vuitton store then a McDonald's downstairs).

Honolua was another tourist spot where lots of people like to snorkel.

Amazing views from the cliff top.

...and lastly, here's an area in Napili Beach. We just love how those rocks were formed from lava.

Overall, I love Maui (and Hawaii in general). It reminds me a lot of where I was born but mixed with the amenities of the U.S. I just wished it wasn't so *dang* expensive. Also, now that I've been to the other side of Maui, I prefer the south side which is Wailea.

Who am I kidding? I really don't care...


Oh, how I miss the sweet warm air of the island ☀.

Reality ✓......

....it's not so bad here at home after all.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...