Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend highlights

Pin It
Hi friends!!!

Happy start to your work week! July is almost over which is cray-cray! Hard to believe...
Happy Birthday to my big sister today!!!

Our weekend started bright and early since hubby rode the Jedermann Gran Fondo on Saturday. I was so proud of him for finishing 112 miles and enduring the heat ☼!

 I was left at home with Smallsie and I tackled 9 miles on the TM and made a protein smoothie afterwards.

Most of the day I spent cleaning and rearranging the basement which has been long overdue. I'll have pictures soon once I've got it all done.

Some recent eats:
Fish Tacos
 Made a batch of low fat Blueberry Muffins
 Spicy Black Bean Tex Mex Salad (I used Morning Star Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger)

Workout for the week:

Sunday - Body PUMP / Ran 4 miles
Monday - Run 3 mi / Teach Zumba
Tuesday - Body PUMP
Wednesday - Teach Zumba and Body Attack
Thursday - Teach Zumba
Friday - Teach Zumba
Saturday - Run 10 miles



Anything planned for the week? Looking forward to the weekend????

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...