Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Style - Ms. Universe

Pin It
I got hooked into watchng Ms. Universe last night and whaddyaknow..... Ms. Philippines was in the Top 15, actually made it into the top 5.  I fell asleep so hubby was nice enough to Tivo it for me.



...in the end...I predicted the winner was going to be Ms. Mexico...I thought she was pretty but not "alien--like" (which some gorgeous young ladies could look like).


After an early run this morning, I had an energy smoothie for breakfast..


- Strawberries
- Blueberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of light vanilla yogurt
- 2 T orange juice
- splash of light soy milk

For dinner, I made "Not-Really-Fried Rice" from the Biggest Loser cookbook.





... will be doing Yoga tonight....feel I need to stretch. 'talk to you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...