Sunday, September 12, 2010

Too Short of a Weekend

Pin It
Hi there!! How's your weekend??? I know it's coming to an end...it's always too short for me :(

This is what I've been busy with for the last 2 days..

...studying and getting ready to take my final exam for Personal Training Certification. I'll be glad when it's done and I'm hoping to be finished by next weekend.

In the meantime, I managed to get my run in for today...



...not bad but someone else has been feeling neglected... he waits for me on top of the couch and grabs my "slipper" so he can have "me" while I'm gone.. He's soo funny but oh soo cute!!



OK...now it's time to figure out what to cook for dinner. I think I might make some muffins, too, for breakfast-on-the-go this week.

Have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...