Monday, September 20, 2010

Rained out

Pin It
Happy Monday to everyone!

I spent most of the day today cleaning the house....it felt really good and cathartic. It feels nice to have everything spic-and-span again...hopefully it lasts more than a week.

So hubby did NOT get to ride the Tour de Lacs due to pouring rain....poor guy...he's got the shirt, though. I told him he needed a *canned* answer if someone asks him if he had done the ride :), So ended up going to REI sale in the afternoon--picked up a new gym bag.

The next morning, I made him pancakes for breakfast, I found these "All Natural Pancake Mix" at TJ Maxx (of all places) so I decided to try it.

I just aded blueberries and they were awesome!! And since there's only the 2 of us, there's plenty of the mix left over (I think it says makes 36 pancakes total----we only had 2 medium sized ones).



Guess what came in the mail....

My friend Maria, from Texas was nice enough to let me borrow and try her tapes....Thanks, Maria!!! 



I'll get it back to you soon....

All in all, it was a gloomy and rainy weekend in Spokaloo. I managed to get my 7 mile run on Saturday (at the gym---on the treadmill) and 3.5 miles yesterday during a break in the clouds!

Plans for today:
- Cook dinner in advance --- I'm making "Turkey goulash"
- Learn new Body STEP routine
- Practice Body Attack
- Teach Body STEP tonight
- Take Body Attack class afterwards
- Come home, relax, and spend time with hubby and Smalls.

Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...