Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Groceries - lack of

Pin It
Hi there! Happy Tuesday! How's the week going so far?

Mine is pretty busy. So--- we just got back from Vegas yesterday and as soon as we landed, I had to get home quickly to change so I can teach Body STEP at the gym. Body PUMP came afterwards ( I normally do 2 hours on Mondays- anyway)...if you've done the new PUMP release, it has a "killer" great shoulder/deltoid/pecs track (hardest one in a long while)....and since I hadn't done PUMP in about 2 weeks, I was sooo happy to do it but I'm not gonna lie--- it was HARD......

Half day of work today, got home and I had brush up on the last 5 tracks of the new Body ATTACK routine that I team teach on Tuesdays with Dave.....

...barely got the laundry done last night...

....still no groceries...

...so my lunch today consisted of what I can find in (what I think) my bare pantry/fridge.....
Scrambled  eggs w/ mozzarella cheese on whole grain toasted bread
2 vegan oatmeal raisin cookies from Whole Foods
...here's the bare fridge/pantry......
..don't pay attention to the M & Ms and Indiana Popcorn 

For dinner, another boxed one.... I just added shrimp that I sauteed in olive oil w/ no salt seasoning---thank you Tasty Bite!
...I liked this one the best because it was spicy...and I like 'em hot!


---one more long trip ahead of us then life will be back to normal and I can have real groceries and food at home once again...

Smalls doesn't ever have any problem with his food, though...there's always an abundance of that for him----

Another busy day tomorrow, I have to get a 5 mile run in ----- plus a full day of work...

...I'll be thinking about my grocery list....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...