Thursday, October 14, 2010

Non Pumpkin Eater

Pin It
Happy Thursday!

Me so happy....I have the next 10 days OFF!!! WOO-HOO!!!
This time, I will actually have time to relax while hubby goes to his conference... (details soon)..

It's my MIL's birthday tomorrow and I thought I'd make her something special---I haven't baked in a few weeks (no groceries yet---and can't find enough time)...but right after work, I picked up a can of pumpkin and decided to try Picky Palate's Double Pumpkin Kissed Chocolate Chunk Cookies.

Now I'm not a fan of pumpkin myself and I couldn't find any Hershey Kisses Pumpkin Spice at Wally World so I decided to just use Hershey Kisses w/ Almonds.




...Turned out good...even for a non-pumpkin-eater.




For dinner, another lazy night...

I'm doing my first 9 mile run (ever) tomorrow...kinda nervous...I just hope I survive. I've got my run mapped, "cold gear" ready, Gu ready, water bottle ready, ipod charging....

...ready, set, ------- I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...