Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Soups are the Best

Pin It
Good Wednesday morning!   Brrr, baby it's cold outside.......
I find that soups are the best during winter season. They are not only easy to make but they warm my belly, too. Slurp-slurp-----yummm!!
Last night was Thai Crab and Corn Soup (had a little kick to it with the jalapeno chili).


We had Cioppino the other night as well...(both recipes adapted from The Flat Belly Diet Cookbook)


...and for dessert, I used up the last of my canned pumpkin and made Pumpkin Pie Cake (a great alternative to pumpkin pie). Check out the recipe adapted from Cooking Light. I made it into a bundt shape instead but my glaze came out just a little "lumpy". Oh well, hubby and DD didn't complain, though, lol!


I've been trying to do yoga at home every morning. My muscles are yearning for a stretch daily (might be weather-related). Ohhh it feels soo good.



Workout this week looks like this:
Monday: Booty Camp
               Body STEP
               Body PUMP
Tuesday: Body ATTACK
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Zumba
Friday: Zumba
Saturday: RPM
Sunday: Rest

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...