Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grilled Banana Sandwich

Pin It
Good morning! How's it going?

My body is still sore from the launch over the weekend at the gym. I launched the new Body STEP routine last night and tonight is Body Attack. So honestly, I haven't been able to do the P90x because I don't want to risk over training.


I was craving some "carbs" this morning so I decided to try the Grilled banana sandwich that I've seen on a lot of blogs out there.

  • 2 pieces multi-grain bread
  • egg wash
  • cinnamon
  • brown sugar
  • 1/2 banana
  • powdered sugar
  • Maple syrup 


It was "too sweet" for my taste, so I ate about 1/4 of it and the rest was eaten by hubby.

I scrambled the leftover egg wash and ate that as well.

...am still working on the Booty camp workout and once I've got it, I will post it and let you know. In the meantime, if you want FREE workout music for your Ipod, check THIS out (courtesy of Subway and Biggest Loser).

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...