Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Dinners

Pin It
Hi there!  It's a cold Monday morning here in the Northwest. Temperature in the 20's with overnight lows in the single digit. Brrrrr.
Soup always sounds good during this time of year.
Here's some of the weekend eats we had... (both adapted from Flat Belly Diet Cookbook)

Chicken-Barley Soup with Vegetables and Pesto

Stir-Fry Walnut Shrimp with mixed white/brown rice

Not much cooking planned for this week. Hubby has a lot of travel plans and I might just tag along towards the end. So mostly leftovers and easy-meals for dinner.

Today is the start of Phase 2 of P90x. So far, I give the program a B+. I am doing the "Lean" version and although it is a hard workout ~ I find it monotonous at times (especially for someone like me who's not used to doing home workouts). I have learned a lot of new moves and new exercises and I totally believe in the muscle confusion concept (although I have been adopting this on my own workouts already). So for now, I will continue to do it and finish the whole 90 day program with hubby.
Not much planned for today...
 - walking Smalls later
 - teaching Body Step tonight

Any plans this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...