Mine was spent at home, watching basketball all weekend. I'm a big college basketball fan...(I hate the NBA).
And what goes well with watching basketball????
Chips and salsa, of course. So I made my Mom's Ceviche!
- crab (if you can get it...I used "imitation? crab")
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 of red onion, chopped
- green onions, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 avocado, chopped
- season with salt and peper
Enjoy with organic tortilla chips!
3 things I'm lovin' right now:
- DD's team won the Winthrop/Adidas Invitational in SC.
- Three more days before I see DD.. I'm excited.
- My Invisalign is done!
Something to read: Yoga for runners