Saturday, March 12, 2011

Schwetty

Pin It
Hey, hey, hey...how's it going?

Had a restful sleep last night...I love it when that happens. Maybe 'cuz we had such a wonderful lunch yesterday and our bellies were full of Indian food...ummmm....naan....

Woke up this morning thinking about DD's games today. They are playing Towson and UNC Wilmington today at the Winthrop/Adidas Invitational in Rock Hill, SC. They won both of their games yesterday (against George Washington and Winthrop).

I had someone sub for me today for STEP class. Still nursing my right oblique  and it feels much better...but I just don't want to "push it". So I'm OK to do other cardio as long as it doesn't aggravate my right side.

With that in mind, ate breakfast.....Egg beaters with low fat cheese and half of a whole grain English muffin (not to mention a light organic soy latte)....

...I headed down to the basement to do RPM. I haven't done any "spinning" for maybe 3 months.

It was hard and I was "huffin' and puffin' into the 3rd track. Reminded myself to do this more!!!!
....I was a "schwetty" mess afterwards ~ awesome!

While the little one kept me company...*sunbathing*.

Made a smoothie afterwards...
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 2 frozen strawberries
  • 2 Tbsp. organic plain yogurt
  • 1 scoop Sun Warrior
  • a generous handful of spinach
  • splash of orange juice
  • ice and H2O
Yummy!

Lots of basketball to watch on TV today. Selection Sunday tomorrow.

Don't forget to "spring forward" tonight. Daylight Savings time.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...