Monday, March 21, 2011

On the Road

Pin It
Hello friends!

Sorry for being MIA the past couple of days...it's hard to blog when you're on the road.

We're back in Dayton. Spent the weekend in Bloomington, IN where it was an unproductive weekend for the team (they lost their games ~ Eeeck!). We'll have our first home game this week and that should be FUN!
Had lots of time to kill yesterday before the last game so we went to a local sports bar called "Scotty's Brewhouse" which was actually a pretty cool place. Menus looked like Sports Illustrated magazine.
Hubby had *green beer* with our roomie, Scott!
TV's right in the booth...watched the Washington Huskie game against UNC (UW lost).
...and we annihilated the Gluten Free Blue Tortilla nachos

I am looking forward to cooking for DD this week. Making a trip to Costco today and maybe a little shopping as well.

Also, I'm going to try and *run* this week. I am going to take it easy and maybe start off with just 1 mile and work my way up. I don't want to re-injure my right oblique.


Have a good rest of the night....I'm now on East coast time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...