Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Run

Pin It
Yesterday was my first day to try and run again. After resting my right oblique for a total of 5 days (it was tough!)... I figured I'd try to run and see what happens. DD's residence have their own gym and so it was nice to come down and use the facility at 7 pm.
...success!!!!
I finished 1 mile at about a 12 minute pace ... not bad considering I was so *gun-shy* about running again. But just in case, I do have an appointment with the sports doc next week.

This was my BFF yesterday..
I did 3 sets of:
  • chest press
  • shoulder press
  • tricep extensions
  • shoulder flys
  • bicep curls
  • bent over rows
  • leg presses
It felt good...no plans for tomorrow since DD has practice in the morning. Hubby and I might try running outside, will see how I feel.

Hope you're having a good week so far...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...