Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This and .... this

Pin It
Hello everyone! We're back in Spok-ompton...spent yesterday traveling and was soooo exhausted at the end of the day. Basically we got up at 4 am ET and got in to Spokane around 10 am PT (1 pm ET).

We were famished when we got home but it was so nice to see Smallsie greeting us at the airport. He seemed exhausted too from spending time with the grandparents.
I loved seeing this
 instead of this.
And sleeping in this
 instead of this.

After the un-packing and catching up with mail... I had to teach the new Body STEP routine last night and as soon as I got home, I ate a quick *boxed* dinner (Amy's pizza) and I was out by around 7:30 pm.
 (source)
I think I slept for about 9 hours which was awesome! That's the worst thing about traveling to the East coast is the *time change* ~ jet lag sucks to the max!

I was so glad to be able to make my own latte again!
This                                                 
instead of this.

This morning, I had an appointment with the sports doc because of my right oblique. He agreed that it was muscle but might be more connected to the erector spinae than the oblique.

Also wanted to rule out any abnormalities in the facets of the lower spine/lumbar area. Fortunately, x-rays were normal. So I was referred to physical therapy for strain/counterstrain therapy.
Hopefully, I can still train for the half-marathon in May.

I managed to make it to Body PUMP this morning and made myself a smoothie when I got home. I wanna make sure I take care of those muscles and recover as much as I can.
  • 1/4 cup low fat plain yogurt
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 3 frozen sweet cherries
  • 2 frozen strawberries
  • 1 scoop Sun Warrior
  • handful of spinach
  • 1 Tbsp flaxseed
  • splash of orange juice and a little H20
I sure miss DD already....
I don't like......not having this
 or this
(Hubby and DD playing Kinect)

Teaching Body Attack tonight and then watching Washington State Cougars vs. Wichita State in the NIT semifinals.

Then catching up with more Zzzzz's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...