Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wellness Wednesday

Pin It
Happy Thursday!

Remember when I said that hubby had a surprise for yesterday???

He certainly DID NOT disappoint.

My body has been aching and stressed over the last few weeks. Traveling to the Midwest, radical changes in time, weather, humidity, and activities have really taken a toll (I ended up with a sore throat/cough).

So he took yesterday afternoon off and we drove to Couer d'Alene, ID.

Can you guess where I ended up?

This led to......
this.....
,
 ....which led to this....
 ...and this...
 ...and finally...THIS.

We then headed to dinner at a place called Moon Time.
 

I ordered their specialty: Mediterranean Lamb Burger with corn pasta salad. SO GOOD!!!!

Hubby ordered the Black Bean Burger - equally good if you prefer a "meatless" option.

We checked out a small Farmer's Market in town before heading home.

It was a wonderful end to a Wednesday, courtesy of my main squeeze, my BFF, my sweet hubby! 
Thanks PB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...