Did you make any resolutions for the New Year? Maybe it's time to revisit that now.
Mine were ...let's just say..... *goals* more than resolutions.
1. Curb my sweet tooth by baking ONLY once a week.
- I think I've done so-so on this one. I HAVE cut back on my baking of goodies but I still crave for something sweet and decadent especially after dinner. I try not to indulge my cravings too often but this continues to be a struggle for me. I try to keep it in moderation but I definitely need to look for an alternative to putting chocolate or kettlecorn in my mouth!
So how are you doing with your goals/resolutions this year? Have you totally abandoned them or is this just like the rest of the other years?
- I've sorta read the manual. Who wants to read a bunch of mumbo-jumbo techie kinds of stuff. Boooring! So this is a work in progress. I think I've improved - at least I know how to use the self-timer now. I get a lot of tips from bloggers out there, too.
- Major fail on this one. Reading is overrated anyways...boo! Unless the books have pictures to entertain me....
- I've been more conscious of what I spend and I use my phone (calendar) to track all of my expenses. The only time I *miss* logging my expenses is when hubby offers to pay for something....Hey, I'm not gonna stop him....love you PB!
- Always another work in progress. I noticed I have been consuming more smoothies, though...and healthy ones at that...so I guess I just need to be more consistent.
- I've done the best in fulfilling this goal. I did P90x during the first 3 months of 2011. I've done another half-marathon and getting ready to do my #3 in 1 week. I have 1 more HM to do in September. And I have plans to try Tracy Anderson's workout.