Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kale Chips

Pin It
Good Tuesday morning! 

I was somewhat sore this morning after doing back-to-back workouts last night. I taught the new release of BodySTEP which now emphasizes cross training during the "peak" tracks and then stayed for BodyPUMP. Both hours were hard and all my 4 extremities were *shaking* in the end -- I guess that's good.

So this morning I did an easy run at the gym ~ 4 miles at an easy pace of 10:10. Lots of stretching afterwards and I'm teaching the new BodyATTACK tonight. If you'd like to see how my running schedule is for the next 8 weeks --> click HERE.

I've always wanted to try making Kale Chips and I finally got the opportunity after picking 2 bunches at the Farmer's Market the other day. It's a great alternative to potato chips especially if you're craving for something salty. It was sooooo easy and turned out really yummy! 

For more flavor, I used Wild Tree Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil that I won from a giveaway hosted by Skinny Runner.
I added pure organic sea salt and grated some Romano cheese to top it off.
Then into a 300F oven for 20 minutes.
....and voila!
Nutritious snack without the guilt. 

What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...