Thursday, July 14, 2011

River Rafting

Pin It
Hi there!!!!

Remember 4th of July weekend

I told that you that we did something fun that weekend but I had to wait a few days until the pictures were ready (we had a disposable water-resistant camera with us).

We went river rafting !!! It had been 6-7 years ago since we first did it in Clark Fork River in Montana.



Now, even though I didn't look like Ms. Kate, believe me, I pretended to....sadly I didn't have the royal staff to support me...

We had DD and R with us as well.




We went on a half day adventure on the Spokane River Gorge  through Riverside State Park through Bowl and Pitcher and whitewater rafted our way down through the Devil's Toe Nail!
It was soooo much fun!!!...can't wait to do it again...

Have you done anything adventurous lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...