Sunday, August 14, 2011

Speedwork and Jell-O

Pin It
Hello weekend warriors!

How's the weather where you're at?

Any races or fun activities?

I did speedwork on Friday on one of the college tracks (Whitworth). I did 8 x 400 at a 5K pace ~ averaging 1:40, followed by about a 2 minute recovery each time. DD went with me and was my *timer* buddy. My legs were j-e-l-l-o afterwards. It's hard to do speedwork the day after my long runs but I have to somehow find time to get it in there.

Yesterday was BodySTEP and a much needed rest afterwards.

Hung out with the fam at home...watched a ton of Hoarders: Buried Alive (marathon) then decided to clean up a bit.

If any of you need motivation to get your a** off the couch and clean up...then I highly recommend watching that show!

On a different note...I signed up for Zumba Instructor Training in October. I've been waiting for this to come to Spokane so when I found out t they'll be offering it, I jumped on the opportunity right away.
....can't wait. 

Have you tried Zumba yet?

For dinner last night, I made Salmon and Vegetable Packet.
Pretty easy and we ♡ seafood! We've been eating and indulging in so much *crap* lately, it's nice to get back on the "healthy" wagon.

Not much excitement planned for today. Running 4 miles while hubby goes for a bike ride.
Have a great rest of your weekend.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...