Monday, September 19, 2011

The Fair 2011

Pin It
Hiiiii ☺friends! How's it going???

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

Hubby and I went to the Spokaloo Fair on Friday and it took us less than 2 hours to go through the whole event. I need a few years off in between going to the fair since I get so *bored* and I kept saying...."seen it, done that!" Nothing really new but it's always fun to see the animals (and all the creatures, too) ☺.

Here are some of the sights....
Then we ended up here...
 ...to watch this.... a *sucker punch* ending!

 ...and demolish a 20 pc. chicken wing plate with curly fries. OK....we had a salad, too so does that count as a healthy dinner?

Last night, I got so sick watching the Emmy's. Women in Hollywood seem like they're all competing not only for the trophy but also for the award of "Who's the Skinniest".

I thought Julie Bowen looked too skinny.

And here are 2 of my favorite dresses from the Red Carpet.

Olivia Munn and Maria Bello

BTW...congartualtions to my SIL, for making her goal of 2:10 at the Scenic Sandpoint Half-Marathon over the weekend! Great job...I knew she would rock it!!!

What did you do over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...