Friday, September 16, 2011

Feels Like Fall

Pin It
Good Friday to everyone!!!

Are you ready for the weekend?

It's beginning to feel a lot like fall around here. Mornings and evenings are cool as it gets darker earlier as well. Fall has got to be my favorite season (next to summer of, course ☺).
Smalls doesn't mind...he likes it a little cooler, too.


Dinner the other night was Linguine with Shrimp Scampi sauce [from Barefoot Contessa]
BTW...just to update you ('cuz I know you're really dying to know)...I tried my 3 mile easy run the other day = major FAIL! Knee started throbbing again by about 1.5 miles. I have decided to take an official *running hiatus* . So I went to RPM last night and it was awesome (except for all the guys singing in class <-- lame-o!)

Today's plans include work and practice at gym (for upcoming launch), a trip to the bank and then maybe check out the Spokane Fair (if hubby gets home early enough). If you've forgotten the Fair, here's some memories from last year. Now wait .... this year's will look exactly the same ☺.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...