Monday, October 3, 2011

Brownie Pops

Pin It
Good morning friends ☺!!! How was your weekend?

We had a blast doing the "fall launch" at the gym. I'll post pics once I can steal them off of Facebook ☺.
We had a great turnout and tied the launch along with Breast Cancer Awareness month so we all had something "pink" to wear for the day. So much FUN!

I made Brownie Pops for all the instructors, too. I've been wanting to try this for a long time but never really had an opportunity or an event to take it to. This weekend was my excuse to do it...and they were a HIT!

Very simple. First, make the brownies per package instructions. Then after cooling and once you're able to handle it with your hands, roll them up into balls (like meatball-size), then place in the fridge to chill for about 2 hours.

Then using a double boiler, melt about 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate or candy melts or in my case, chocolate that I had in my pantry. I used 2 whole bars of Dark Green and Black Organic chocolate.


Option is to add about 1/4 cup of peanut butter.


I placed lollipop sticks into the brownie balls and assembled my dips accordingly.


Dip the brownie balls into the melted chocolate/peanut butter mix and then add sprinkles on top (optional).
So they look like these afterwards.....
Chill in the fridge until you're ready to serve ....


That's the morning of the launch, munching on a Luna bar just before I headed to the gym. We had "camo" attire for our routine and a big "poof" hairdo...but I wasn't quite done with my hair yet.

The rest of the weekend looked like this....Smalls chillin' with hubby on the front porch. Some fall cleaning out in the yard and relaxing after an exhausting Saturday. Hubby went on a bike ride both days which helped keep him sane.


I've got my interview this morning...so wish me luck!

Good luck, Mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...