Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tightwad Tuesday

Pin It

If you're ready to update your workout clothes, there's a great deal from Vital Juice going on right now ☺. I had never heard of NUX Apparel before or maybe just not paid attention to it. 

This is awesome if you want to try a different brand than what you're used to. They're stylish while athletic at the same time....dare I even say sexy?!




BTW, I got the job at the other club I was interviewing/auditioning for. Yipee! Thanks for all your virtual support ☺! So I did the happy dance and had my ego'tistic moment of the day when I got home (I get at least 4 hours each day..) ..don't judge.
Are you not aware that I get farty and bloated with a foamy latte?
                                                                    - Mugatu from Zoolander


Top: Lucy
Pants: Target

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...