Monday, November 14, 2011

Counting the Days

Pin It
Good Monday morning! Did you all have a restful weekend?

Lately, I haven't had a good night's sleep because somehow, Smalls manages to wake us up around 2 in the morning barking at "something" outside. And it never fails, my mind starts churning and I can't get back to sleep.

*This* is what I woke up to on Saturday morning. Our first dusting of *snow*.

Wah!      I'm not ready for snow yet.

The rest of Saturday was spent cleaning the house to make it semi-presentable. We had some friends over Saturday night to watch the Pacquiao-Marquez fight on PPV. It was very low key. My FIL came over as well as hubby's friends from work.


I made turkey chili using THIS recipe and corn muffins on the side using THIS recipe.

I also made healthy pumpkin cupcakes for dessert from How Sweet It Is.

Sunday is normally a rest day for me. I slept in until....wait for it......6:30 am. I did the laundry, got caught up on DVR shows, walked Smallsie, made my meal and workout plans for the week....

....can't believe Thanksgiving is in 10 days.

But I am so excited to see this lovely young lady in 4 days....


Have you started your meal planning for Thanksgiving?





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...