Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey Burn

Pin It
Hello friends! How was your Thanksgiving 2011?Are you glad it's over???

Did you do any Black Friday shopping? 
Not for me .

In about 4 weeks, we'll all do it again....*feast* that is. Here's some highlights from our own Thanksgiving last night.
Turkey (cooked by hubby)
Mashed Potatoes with Caramelized Onion
Green Beans with Mushrooms and Crisp
Onion Crumbs
Cornbread Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust


As I sit here blogging, I can see the neighbor's Christmas tree that they just put up. We might do ours this weekend ~ we'll see.

Today started with a workout at the gym. I did RPM which I loved 'cuz it kicked my booteh... and then 30 minutes of Core after. I barely had enough time to take a quick shower before I headed out again to get a much needed haircut and color. 

The rest of the afternoon was spent resting with the fam {and recovering from all of yesterday's happenings}.

Teaching at the gym in the morning then we might check out the mall tomorrow but for now, I'm getting into my warm bed with my leftovers for dinner.

Have a fun-filled weekend! Don't spend too much .



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...