Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

Pin It
Happy Holidays to you all!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone who is celebrating today!

We had Christmas Eve brunch at my SIL's home. It was wonderful to be with family and to just have a casual day. I made my dish ahead of time knowing that I had to teach STEP in the morning. I kinda had an extra hard routine for everybody since I knew what "feast" was up ahead.

I made Asparagus, Bacon and Cheese Strata using THIS recipe.


SIL had Eggs Benedict, Turkey bacon, Biscuits and gravy and Hash browns. It was all yummy!
Smalls had a lot of FUN playing with Tucker and Champ (SIL's dogs) especially out in the snow.

My BIL took this picture. That's my nephew, DD, SIL, MIL me and hubby.

We came home around 3 pm and took the rest of the afternoon to rest. 

Christmas Day was spent at our home with just us three. I'm gonna try and take the opportunity to catch up on my Zzzzz's.

'hope you had a great Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...