Monday, January 9, 2012

Bathroom Redo

Pin It
Good Monday morning ☺! Sorry, I'm a little late posting today, I got off to a busy morning, cooking and cleaning and getting ready for the day.

How was your weekend? It's Day 8 of Eat In Month and I thought I 'd share some of the weekend eats with you.

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with Feta cheese and Dave's Killer Whole Wheat toast


Kashi Cereal

Dinner: Lemon Chicken with Steamed Veggies
I usually have leftovers for lunch or something easy like a PB sandwich so I didn't think you want to see boring pictures of those.

My master bathroom *redesign* is done! It didn't take me long because I decided NOT to re-paint it. I figured I'd see how it looks with new and different accessories. I actually still love the color afterwards (soft sage green) so I thought I'd keep it for a few more years.

Here's some Before pictures

And here's the After pictures
                               BATHROOM RE-Design

New Rugs
Scouted some floral decor from around the house

Scouted some artwork from around the house
New reed diffuser (Lavender vanilla)
Vinyl saying by vanity (using Contact paper)
New clock

Re-upholstered vanity stool

Bathroom project breakdown:
  • Paint ceiling white and maybe? paint the walls a more neutral color - decided NOT to do.
  • Re-upholster vanity stool - $1.63
  • Artwork - FREE
  • Candle holder or room diffuser - $15
  • Display for soaps - decided that it would be too much clutter
  • Floral or greenery - FREE
  • New rugs - $60 (I splurged)
  • A clock - $19.99
  • ? Vinyl sayings/quote - $3.50
  • Hand towel holder - $6.99
TOTAL COST: $107.11


Not bad, right?


Did you have any projects done over the weekend? 
I'm starting with the master bedroom next.....

Have a great day!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...