Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Protein Smoothie: It's Back!

Pin It
Hello there!

It's been crazy at work today that's why I haven't had a chance to blog until now. I had to cover another gal's Zumba this morning so I had to miss Body PUMP.

Another gal has a funeral this afternoon so I'm covering this afternoon's STEP and then Body Attack afterwards.That's okay though 'cuz momma needs some shopping mulah!

Sometimes my body says "Time-out" and I know I have to take care of it. So tomorrow is a *rest* day until Zumba at night.

EIM Day 9: Bfast: Bagel thins w/ light cream cheese//Snack: Banana//Lunch: PB sandwich and almonds//

Dinner: Japanese Beef Stew


This afternoon I made a givemeenergy-givemepower Smoothie. I haven't had a protein smoothie in a while [not since I "snubbed" running]. It was good!
In the mix:
  • NF plain yogurt
  • Flax seed
  • Light Soy milk
  • splash of OJ
  • frozen banana
  • frozen strawberries
  • 1 scoop Sun Warrior vanilla protein powder
  • Ice/H20

Better than Jamba J.

How's your day going?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...