Thursday, March 8, 2012

Supersize

Pin It
Did you see the moon last night?

Even Smalls came out to look...

Hubby and Smalls were *chillin'* outside in the cold while I finished cooking dinner inside. I tried my hand on making homemade cinnamon raisin bread sans the raisins {too late}.

It was just ~ meh. Came out a little on the "hard" side most likely because of humidity [lack thereof]. But it was still edible.

Dinner: Tofurky Sausage and Bean Stew

Aaaahhh....I had my massage yesterday and it was oh so gooood. I didn't realize how sore my neck and shoulders were until she started working on them. I really believe that if you're in a physically taxing profession --- you owe it to yourself to get a massage at least every other month, if not monthly. It's just part of taking good care of yourself and reaping the health benefits of a massage.
{Honestly, if I could afford it, I'd do it every week ☺.]
(a coffee-flavored fortune cookie at the end)

Redbox has a promo {3/8 TODAY ONLY} for a free movie rental. Just enter THANKS2U at checkout. And I might check out the new Marshall's opening in town, too.

#marchphotoaday *Something You Wore*


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...