Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Quick Hello

Pin It
Hello friends ☺!

I've got a trip this weekend [to see DD] and am very excited to see her.
In the meantime, I've been busy at the gym --- teaching, subbing and getting workouts *in* before the trip. Am I the only one that does that before going on vacay??? {I use the term "vacay" loosely, of course since it's a quick trip -- more like a long weekend really}.

The weather has been bipolar around here....we went from 50's one day to 80's the next.

...the best part of my day was a massage this afternoon (I really needed it). Wahoo!!!!

...still have to pack....
  


.....teaching Zumba tonight......




   .......then I'm off to the East coast.....




       ......see you on the flip side.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...