Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cinco de Mayo 2012

Pin It
Hi there ☺!

We're currently recovering from Bloomsday and while I ice my knees and enjoy a chocolate cake ♡....


I thought I'd share with you what we did for Cinco de Mayo.

I taught the new Body STEP release at the gym in the morning while hubby rode his bike. We met up back at the house and since we knew we had a race in the morning, we decided to go out to a *Mexican* lunch instead. Hubby had coupons for this new place downtown called "Atilano's Mexican Food". They boast having San Diego's Best Burritos!
Hubby had the Chicken Burrito -- two thumbs up!!!
...with Nachos on the side...
And I had the Carne Asada Fajita [although I skipped the tortillas, rice and beans]

Overall, it was ok....the burritos were definitely the star! So next time, I might just try a burrito myself.

.....I could've used a Margarita too, but we went out the night before for happy hour (more on that later on)....

I'll post a recap of Bloomsday soon as well as a review of our recent happy hour.


Did you do anything to celebrate the 5th of May? 
Did you see the supersized moon????


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...