Then I made some cookies for dessert ☺.
Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated organic sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed until creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
4. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
5. Add oats, raisins and chocolate chips; mix well.
6. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
7. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.
Have a good Hump Day!