Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Solstice

Pin It
So it's officially summer! Today is the longest day of the year!

Our weather is finally cooperating --- mid 70's today, yahooo!!!....I am sooo excited and am looking forward to all the FUN stuff that I want to do this season.

I was inspired by Tina the other day that I had to make my own 
Summer Bucket List


  • Eat more fruits.
  • Make ice pops.
  • Have a cookout.
  • Attend an outdoor event.
  • Eat strawberry shortcake.
  • Host happy hour at home.
  • Go on a road trip!
  • Have a juicy burger!
  • Have a picnic!
  • Run a road race.
  • Go for a hike.
  • Eat huckleberry ice cream!
  • Go to Seattle for the weekend.
  • Dine al fresca.
  • Spend a day at the lake.
Are you excited for summer? What's on your bucket list?

P.S. I wanted to start crossing off items on this list so I signed up for See Jane Run in Seattle which in 4 weeks {whoa ! }. Plus I got a great discount so why not?! I did it last year, too. And guess what??? ...hubby's doing it with me!



What's on your summer bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...