Monday, July 23, 2012

Enjoying Summer

Pin It
It was a cool windy Monday morning -- which is a nice break from the heat.

I spent yesterday in my jammies (all day!). I haven't had a rest day since the HM a week ago so it was actually nice to NOT do anything *too strenuous* for a change. Never underestimate the power of a REST day. Not only does it help your body recover, but it helps to heal the microfiber tears you've accumulated in your muscles ---- and so the stronger you will be! You'll avoid injuries, too ☺!
I did walk Smalls in the afternoon, though.

I've got a list of to-do's for today to start the week off.

Rewind to --- Hubby's 112 mile bike run this past weekend. So proud of him, such a stud!

In keeping with my 30-day clean eating challenge, here's some new snacks I've discovered -- I'm sure the rest of the world has known about these for a while....I'm just a little slooww.
[These pretzel chips are packed with flavor -- very tasty!]
 
[I've always loved pita chips but I'm branching out from the "Original" to Multi-Grain ---another score---especially paired with Hummus]

Hubby grilled some bison burgers last night with sweet potato fries on the side.

Yummy, juicy burger!!!!

 
Little doggie shark creepin'

Sweet potato fry dog!

Dessert was a Banana Soft Serve!


Has anyone else noticed all the *Christmas in July* stuff???? 
Yikers!---- 5 months away and it's gonna be Christmas already. Uhh, something to think about.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...