Thursday, August 23, 2012

Eating Al Fresco

Pin It
Hello there! 'hope your Thursday has been going well. 

Weather here in the PNW has changed a bit. We went from high 90's to a nice and comfortable mid 70's. We actually had a storm the other day which brought much needed rain and moisture especially to the areas of fire. But you can definitely feel a change in the air. It's actually quite chilly in the mornings now.

Hubby went for an early ride today so while he was gone, I did 4 miles on the TM. Then did Body Pump afterwards. Teaching Zumba back-to-back tonight and in the morning, so I wanted to get my *run* out of the way. 

Dinner the other night was Sausage and Pepper Pasta. We've seen these sausages at Costco and wanted to try them at home. So hubby bought a few packages and I used it for the pasta dish. It's gluten-free and made with lean, skinless chicken meat. NO artificial ingredients, nitrates, MSG or preservatives. And it's fully cooked as it is.

Sure feels like summer is winding down. Especially when I'm reminded today with THIS email.



I'm still working on my *summer bucket list* ---- and .....I'm excited to go away in a few weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...