Thursday, August 9, 2012

MidWeek Pick Me Up

Pin It
We went out to a mid-week happy hour with friends that we haven't seen in a while. It's funny because we live in the same neighborhood but hardly see each other. It also felt like a Friday [since hubby and I hardly go out in the middle of the week].

We went to Twigs and I ordered my beloved Classic Mojito. Hubby and I also had the small-plate Barbecue Chicken Flatbread appetizer and shared the Greek Salmon with a side of salad for dinner.



It was nice to catch up with  friends.


Last week, I had a Groupon for a Microdermasion with a 60 minute facial. My last facial was about 4 years ago. I figured, it was a good deal and why not try it. So I went to the Spokane Hair and Body Lounge. They do a lot of other services including hair, waxing, mani-pedi etc... Oh...and I didn't realize that it was a tattoo studio, too.

Although my facial was good --- it wasn't great. And I really didn't care for the ambiance. I guess you get what you paid for and unfortunately, I wasn't going to pay more than $50 for a facial. So it might take me another 4 years for the next one.

Do you regularly have facials? How much do you spend on it? Does it really make a difference?

Thought for the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...