Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Summer's winding down

Pin It


It sure feels chilly in the mornings now.....you can just tell that *change* is coming.

Eventhough I'm not quite ready for summer to end yet....

Let's take a look at my summer bucket list

  • Eat more fruits.
  • Make ice pops.
  • Have a cookout.
  • Attend an outdoor event. --- Going to see Huey Lewis tonight!
  • Eat strawberry shortcake.
  • Host happy hour at home.
  • Go on a road trip!
  • Have a juicy burger!
  • Have a picnic!
  • Run a road race.
  • Go for a hike.
  • Eat huckleberry ice cream!
  • Go to Seattle for the weekend.
  • Dine al fresca.
  • Spend a day at the lake. --- I did spend it at the dessert instead {Vegas, baby!}

I got to do pretty much everything on my list. Except, technically--- I didn't go and spend the day at the lake but did the opposite instead --- spent a few days in the dessert {Las Vegas}.

Dinner last night:
Bruschetta Eggplant
[Our neighbor gives us tomatoes every year☺].

Today is "active rest" day for me. My HM is this weekend and am so excited to get out there and run with my SIL. I've got one more race in October and that should do it for *running* this year.

I've got a different set of fitness fall goals to look forward to. More on that soon!

Do you have a bucket list for fall? Any goals for fall? Do you change your fitness routine every season?

I try to switch things up so I don't get bored or plateau. I love trying new things too. Maybe some Insanity???




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...