Friday, November 30, 2012

Where in the world was I?

Pin It


Well hello there!!!
Maybe you've been wondering where I've been??? 

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth but I did go to a very beautiful, warm spot of said earth to visit DD. Yes, we went to Mexico --- Todos Santos to be exact to spend Thanksgiving with DD [who is currently "working" there for destination wedding photographers]. 
First night, we met up at Hotel California
And then went to dinner at Boyitacos, a local Bar and Grill
We stayed at one of the *casitas* where DD was staying -- Casita Del Sol
Bathroom

View of Living Room/Kitchen from above

Days were warm and nights were cool. It was such a quiet, laid back kind of town and we loved spending time and basically "doing nothing" for almost 2 weeks.

I'll be updating you more in the next few posts but I thought I'd just check in and let you know that I'm still here ---- 


----- now back in Spokalooo where it's 50F.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...