Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thankgiving in Mexico

Pin It

I know Thanksgiving was weeks ago but I hope you all enjoyed it with your family and friends and at least took some time to reflect on what you are thankful for. Our was such a contrast from the traditional Thanksgiving we've had every year.

We spent it with DD in Mexico, specifically in Los Cerritos Beach which was about 20 minutes away from Todos Santos. It's a world-famous surfing spot and swimming is relatively safe [the water was too rough for me, though]. It's a great area to learn how to surf and it also offers big swells for the pros.


You can see Hacienda Cerritos - a luxury boutique hotel in the  background {$545 per night}.

DD really wanted  to learn how to surf.
 It was a nice day to relax and "people watch". It's funny because it didn't even feel like Thanksgiving Day.

Afterwards, we headed back into town to have dinner at Tequila Sunrise.
Margarita --- yes, please!

How about a vodka soda with a twist of lime and splash of cranberry juice -- don't mind if I do!

 Chips served with mild (red)  and hot (green)  salsa.
Tostadas
Combination plate

It was a wonderful day spent with the people I love the most!!!

I am so fortunate to live the life I have and am thankful everyday that I am blessed with family, friends, health and work ---- everything else is just icing on the cake!

... 'hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...