Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

Pin It

I woke up around 6 am on Christmas morning and started to make what I had planned for brunch. 
As soon as it went into the oven, I headed down to the basement to do an hour of RPM, then hubby did Body PUMP.
After a shower and getting back into warm, comfy sweats, hubby and I had our...

Christmas Breakfast
Makeover Broccoli and Cheddar Brunch Bake
 We also had a slice of Apple Coffee Cake and papaya (from Costco).

We took some time to talk to family in California as well as local ones then hubby and I opened our presents.
Nice scarf Daddy!
Smalls wanted to help out opening presents, too.
 Until he fell asleep.
 Also got him touchscreen gloves and a headlamp.

My gifts were the the kind that keeps on giving.
More on Stitch Fix later


I also got a 3 month subscription to: Popsugar Must Have  and a subscription to PVBody.

And then it was Smalls' turn.
 Besides his Thunder shirt...he also got 
A new friend -- a stuffed elephant. He loves having company especially when we're gone.

Proof!

Then he went out and played a little bit in the snow.
Our Christmas Dinner
Turkey
Green Bean Caserole
Chipotle Smashed Sweet Potatoes 

Dessert was Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker crust

It was our first Christmas without DD so I was sad about that. We Skype'd in the morning but it's just not the same. Nevertheless, happy to spend time with hubs and Smallsie.

How did you spend your Christmas? Did Santa bring you all that you wished for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...