Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like .....

Pin It
Christmas (in my house)!

We've been home {from Me-hico} for about a week now and I finally got a chance to get my "fall decorations" down and bring some holiday cheer into the house....even if it's just for another 2 weeks.

I got a winter *bucket (to-do) list* too just so I can stay on top of things and still enjoy the season as much as possible ---- before you know it, the holidays will be over.
  • Look at Christmas lights
  • Make Christmas cookies
  • Go on a horse drawn carriage ride
  • Give a “secret” gift to someone
  • Watch a favorite Christmas movie at home 
  • Fill stockings with goodies
  • Have a holiday cocktail
  • Take pictures in the snow
  • Set goals for new year/make inspiration board
  • Mail presents in time
  • Bundle up and go for a walk
So last night I got to check off one item from that list when hubby and I enjoyed a "holiday" cocktail together as we checked out McClain's Pizzeria -- courtesy of our Groupon. Happy hour was from 3-6.

We got a large Veggie pizza and ate half of it, took the other half home. Great suggestion by our server to put honey on the "end" crust and it tastes just like a "dessert" (ok, honey on bread is what it is).


Some other recent eats:
Spinach Salad with pears and goat cheese
Mexican Grilled Chicken wrap

Awesome workout this morning --- BodyPUMP then RPM!!! Woohoo!!

How's your holiday "to-do list" coming along?
I've been doing a little (wink-wink) shopping here and there and picking up our Christmas cards later on this morning. There's so many great deals especially online that I have to rein it in a little.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...