Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Making Christmas cookies

Pin It


I have never attempted to bake a variety of Christmas cookies before but I was up for the challenge. I wanted to give something homemade this year to a few family and friends. So here's the result....

{If you want the recipes, just click on the cookie name and I've added the link}.
Merry and Bright M & M cookies
Chocolate Coconut Bars
Marbelized Ball Cookies
Peppermint Ball Cookies
Vanilla Cookies
Holiday Shortbread Cookies
I also made some Nutella cupcakes to add to the mix but just didn't take a photo of it.
The cookie tins were 70% off at Jo-Ann's Fabrics.

It turned out really well and it only took me 1 whole day of baking. This might turn into an annual ritual after all.

Do you bake Christmas cookies? Do you give them as gifts or just keep 'em for your family and yourself ❉ ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...