adapted from Weight Watcher's New Complete CookbookIngredients:
- 5 oz. bag spinach - rinsed but do not dry
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp plain bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp plain fat free yogurt
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Baby portobello mushrooms - I used 15 - stems removed
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
2. Heat a skillet over high heat. Add the spinach and cook, stirring for about 3 minutes until wilted. Transfer to a cutting board and chop then transfer to a bowl, mix in egg, bread crumbs, milk, oregano, salt, pepper, goat cheese.
3. Place the mushrooms, stems side down in the baking dish and bake in the oven for about 5 minutes. Turn the mushroom over, stuff with spinach mixture then bake for about 15 minutes longer.